- In the One True God, who reveals Himself in three distinct persons; God the Father, God
the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Three being one and equal and eternally self existent as the Great "I AM".
- That Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son, born of a virgin, who ministered the love
and the will of the Father, was, and is, very God and Creator of all things.
- That He was crucified and died for all men, and then overcame death by resurrecting from
the grave on the third day that man might have new life in Him.
- That He ascended to the Father and is seated at the right-hand of the Father making intercession
for us all, and, has sent forth His Holy Spirit to indwell and empower believers.
- That you must be born-again, receiving Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior, in order to see the
Kingdom of God.
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God. That this same Jesus is LORD of all. That He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
baptism by immersion is an outward sign of an inward work. We believe in the commemoration of the Lord's Supper by the symbolic
use of the bread and juice of the vine.
the Baptism with the Holy Spirit is to endue the believer with power; and that His incoming is after the same manner as in
Bible days. That He will baptize believers with the Holy Ghost and fire. This
is according to Acts Chapters One and Two, with the evidence of signs and wonders including speaking with other tongues.
some are set forth as Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers for the perfecting of the Saints, for the work
of the ministry for the edifying of the Body of Christ.
- That as believers we must not forsake the assembling of ourselves together.
- That God is no respecter of persons, for, in Christ "there is neither Jew nor Greek,
there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
- That all the gifts of the Spirit are operable in the Church of Jesus Christ today.
- In unity of believers of all denominations in the fellowship of the "Church" in love
and worship of Jesus Christ as LORD, in one accord.
- That as believers we have been given a universal commission to "Go into all the world
and preach the gospel"
we have no righteousness and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ.
upon sincere repentance, and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God.
the change which takes place in the heart and life at conversion is a very real one.
it is the will of God that we be sanctified daily, growing constantly in the faith.
it is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit daily.
the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian; and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled
divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the physically sick in answer to the prayer of faith.
the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent.
it is our sacred duty to identify ourselves with the visible Body of Christ.
rulers should be upheld at all times except in things opposed to the will of God
all shall stand some day before the judgment seat of God, and there receive eternal life or death
Heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers.
hell is the place of eternal torment for all who reject Christ as the Savior.
soul winning is the most important responsibility of the Church.
the method ordained of God for the support and spread of His cause is by giving of tithes and free-will offerings.